Welcome to the Kentucky Council for Exceptional Children
Dear KYCEC Members,
Attached is the application to join or renew your CEC membership at the special rate of $10 off! This special is valid November 1-30th, 2013. Even if your membership isn’t due, this will be applied to extend your existing membership!
This is a great deal! Where else can you save money for such a valuable membership? Look at the added bonuses our “STAR” members receive when they join/renew!
Members at the Conference
- Wear your CEC membership ribbon and enjoy breakfast on Tuesday, November 26th in Suite 546!
- Attend the Annual Membership Meeting at 8:00 on Tuesday!
- Members attending the breakfast will be entered into a drawing for one of ten gift cards!
- Join/Renew your CEC membership at the Conference and get entered into a drawing for an iPad mini!!! This will be awarded at the breakfast.
Join/renew CEC membership in November, but can’t attend the conference?
- Members that use the promo code in the application attached will be entered to win a $50 Target gift card!
- The drawing will be held on December 2, 2013, and the winner will be notified and receive the gift card in the mail!
Here’s where we need your help! Share the valuable resources of CEC with your colleagues!
- Please pass the membership application out to teachers in your district/college/university.
- Set a goal of recruiting 5 new members. Personally hand them a flyer or send them an email.
- Share Teaching Exceptional Children articles with your colleagues so they can see the value of this resource!
- Know someone taking courses? Share the Exceptional Children research journal with them!
We are sure that you agree that CEC is a wonderful resource for anyone teaching children with disabilities! Share these valuable resources with your colleagues and spread the knowledge!
Please join us at the conference!
Kentucky Council for Exceptional Children
2013 Annual Exceptional Children Conference
Online registration now open under Annual Conference tab
Revised Sessions Information now posted under "Sessions at a Glance" under the Annual Conferene tab.
Online registration for the 2013 Exceptional Children Conference is now open. A variety of important topics for educators, agency personnel and parents are part of this year's event. An impressive cadre of presenters will be on hand to deliver presentations on important topics of interest to everyone in the field of special education. Program details will be posted in the near future, but now is the time to register so you can be assured of participating in the 48th Annual Exceptional Children Conference!
Apply for the 2013-14 Mini-Grant Proposals
Information and online form now available - See Mini-Grants under the KYCEC Tab
2013 KYCEC President
Arden Goodman passing the President’s Gavil to Pam Matlock
KYCEC Board Members for 2013-2014
Return to Top of Page.